Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Haiti Preperation

                                     HaItI.... hAiTi.... HaItI.... 
Ahh my heart begins to beat quicker and feel so much love and joy every time I hear or say "Haiti!!!"

  Last week I had my first meeting with Gary Wright about going back to Haiti. It went awesome! Gary was such a great person to talk with, its so great and encouraging to hear of and see others have such a heart felt love for Gods people around the nations the way Gary does. He invited me to become "employed" by World Renewal which meaning all my support would go through their accounting system and they would organize that end as well as have a great spiritual support team standing behind me. I am very excited to becoming a part of World Renewal staff for this time period of my trip to Haiti. 

  I need to start preparing spiritually, financially and emotionally. Its so different getting prepared for this then it was preparing for China. I had worship, bible class, prayer and so many more things everyday in my stage of preparing for China and being home I dont have that. Its not just part of my everyday routine because I'm not in DTS everyday. Which it should be and that is what is so frustrating is that its so hard to get in this lifestyle on my own being back at home. I always tend to ask myself why though? why is it so hard? I mean why cant I take out two hours of my day to just spend silent to the world and with Jesus? what is so hard about that? I mean he died on the cross for me and I cant even take out 2 hours of my day everyday to dedicate to him? Its makes me so frustrated at myself. So this week I have started fresh its tuesday and I have been up early spending Jesus time now two days in the morning! I feel so much better and my day goes so much smoother when I put him first and spend time with him and in his word... Im crazy not to do it everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment